Kent Washington Chamber of Commerce
At the Kent Chamber of Commerce, we bring the business community together in dynamic and profitable ways. Whether members are networking with one another, learning marketing tips, immersing themselves in issues that impact business, or tapping into an array of educational services, we give local business owners the tools to help them thrive. When members of the community have a problem and don’t know what to do, they call their local chamber, and the Kent Chamber receives thousands of those calls each year.
We’re proud to offer a wealth of information and a variety of ways to help your business or organization grow.
Join the Chamber
My name is Zenovia Harris and in March of 2019 I became the new Chief Executive Officer of the Kent Chamber of Commerce. I am excited to assist in making the Kent Chamber of Commerce the premier organization in South King County ensuring a healthy and vibrant business community. The Chamber represents and protects your business by working hard to support every aspect of doing business in the Kent Valley. The Kent Chamber is the voice and ears of the community, responsive to its ever-changing needs and concerns. We pride ourselves in bringing the business community together in a dynamic and profitable way.
It is an exciting time to be a member of the Kent Chamber of Commerce. We are creating new networking and promotional opportunities to help our member businesses succeed and grow. Some of these include advertising on the Chamber website, business referrals, monthly networking opportunities, and continuing education.
We continue to partner with local government and other organizations to pursue improvements in the overall quality of life for the city, particularly in the areas of education, tourism, economic development, and workforce development. Our success in achieving our mission and purpose is due to a collaborative effort from the Chamber Board of Directors, Chamber Committee members, Chamber members, and area professionals.
To our current Chamber members, thank you for your continued support. For those of you considering relocating your business or opening a new business in Kent, you will find that becoming a Chamber member is of great value to you. Kent is thriving, join us as we continue to grow!
Kent Chamber of Commerce, CEO
Our current members tell us their Chamber membership is one of their greatest assets. We don’t want you to buy membership in the Chamber; we want you to invest in the community in which you can join hands to do things you cannot do alone. Here are a few of the many reasons to join:
- FREE Education – Workshops, Classes, Volunteer Opportunities
- FREE Notary Service & Certificate of Origin
- FREE Listing in The Membership Directory – Over 4000 Copies Distributed Annually – Online Version Updated Quarterly
- FREE Radio Ad (Over $500 Value) – Instant Return on Your Membership Investment
- 50% off Newspaper Advertising – Kent/Covington Reporter
- Incubator Space – Low to nocost office shared office space
- Conference Room Usage and Business Center Rentals
- Marketing and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Save Money on Advertising & Job Postings with Your Member Website Access
- Integrate Yourself into The Community
- Social Media Exposure
- Business Expo – The One and Only in Kent
- Form profitable relationships